My release date will be August 1st. I'm orry that takes you away from the Nation Sales Meeting, but it is not every day that you get to come pick up your baby girl from her mission. I hope that it all works out and that we will have the opportunity to go to the temple with Tibi and to spend time with Sora Henrie's family.
A couple things of business. Mom did you ever get any tax info from Mark Anthony's. Also, we have this awesome member his named Lanis Birliba. He got back from his mission in Manchester, England in December. He is planning on going to the BYU business college. He is going to need a bit of help when he gets there. He will need a place to stay for a bit. I know that we have some family there in that area. Do you have any suggestions, or can you think of anyone?
I am at the end of Mosiah. I realize that I only have a week left on my goal before I need to be done, but I think I will have to extend the date to the end on March, so 90 days instead of 60.
Well, what a week! We had Zone conference this last week on Friday. Thursday night we had the sister from Galati and from Lasi. It was really fun. We had a great sister's meeting Thursday night and then our zone conference was Friday 9-3. I love zone conference, it is kinda like general conference in the fact that I learn so much. I receive revelation for specific things and its so nice to be instructed by such great leaders.
We will start English on Tuesday again. I love reaching English. I have learned more about English on my mission than I ever learned growing up. We will be teaching medium again and I am stoked.
It is really warming up here. The sun has really been shinning and it is beautiful! I love it so much, it makes me think that spring is just around the corner, which it is and I can't believe that it is.
An update on Tonya, we are still planning on her baptism on the 10th of March. We are all praying and keeping her in mind. I hope that you all will do the same. She is doing really well and progressing well. I feel like my email is really short this week. We really did have a great week I just don't know what else to write. I love you all so much. Oh, mom I have not gotten your package yet. I heard it arrived, but it is still at the office. Cars, I don't think that I will get your package which makes me really sad, but I am pretty sure that it is lost. Anyway I love you all and I thank you all for everything.
Va iubesc,
Sora Hickman