Monday, July 9, 2012

Natalee's Letter July 9, 2012

Okay, this will have to be a short one!  We are currently in BROSOV!  We took a trip to Brasov for P-day and it is been so awesome!  We do not have tons of time, so I have to apologize in advanced. 

Sora Atkins and I have really been busy with our open house here on the 21 of July.  We have so MUCH to do, but luckily we have an awsome branch and Branch President!  We will have lots to do this week, but I am loving it. 

I am very sad to hear about Grandpa, but when I read that he passed away, my initial thought was to cry, but then a very nice feeling of relief come over me because I know he is in a better place and he is with grandma!  I love the gospel SO much!  I am so glad that I have the knowledge that I have about the great plan of Happiness!

Mom, I got my package safe and sound THANK YOU!  I LOVED the peanut butter cookies and the girl scout cookies topped it all off, of course I love cereal from America so thanks. Kari I also got your pictures and letters...thank you I loved them.

I love you all.  Will you make sure to take pictures at the funeral of family and send me some...please?

Well, again I am sorry that this is so short, but just LOVE me and I will do a longer letter next week.

Attached are some pictures of our 4th of July party last Monday, me eating stuff from my packages and then some pictures from our hike here in Brasov.

LOVE YOU!
Sora Hickman