Buna la Famila mea!
Wow, what a week! I feel like time goes by so fast. Everyday I get home and I think man I can't believe that we are already doing nightly planning again. I'm happy though every time that I get to hear from all of you!
Well, today we had a great district breakfast and study. We talked about why it was important and easier to repent in this life that it is in the next life. Yesterday, we had interviews with President Hill and his wife. The Assistants were here in Chisinau too. I it love when we get to see them. I talked to President about my release date. He can extend it 30 days or shorten it 30 days with NO problem. My official release date is September 12th. I guess I would ask you to look at tickets and we can discuss it more later, but you can come in August, September or October. I thought I would pray about it more and try to decide what would be the best for me.
We had many miracles this last week as always. I remember writing last week and saying how I really want to work on having a better attitude, like trying to have more fun and just letting things be the way they are suppose to work out. I had a thought the other day... wouldn't it be great if just one day could be a perfect day. Then I realized EVERY day is perfect, because it went the way that God wanted it to, isn't He amazing. :) I just love noticing and appreciating the small tender mercies I recieve everyday. One thing I love is that when I am headed to bed I can always look out my window and see the moon, well usually and it is so beautiful. I love taking part of God's creations and seeing the great beauty that we are surrounded in. It snowed a lot this last week. It was GORGEOUS. It has been nice that we have had snow and it was just so amazing. It has been really cold, but today was really nice. The sun is shinning and it is just gorgeous.
We will have sister exchanges next week. I will be staying here and getting a new missionary. I'll let you know more about that next week.
Well, last week we had a gentleman come to church named George. We found out that he is married and has 3 kids, so we said that we would come to meet with him, but he lives outside the city, so we received permission to go out there. It took about an hour, but it is really not that far. We were on a bus and it takes a long time to get out of the station and the city. Anyway, we didn't plan enough time to be out there, so we are going to try to go out there again this next weekend. We met one of his friends. George and his friend came to church yesterday. He said that he really wants to stop smoking. I am excited to spend more time getting to know them and to meet their families.
We also started English Class. I'm teaching medium, which I have never done. Sora Schuld and I are putting a little spin on the class. We really focus on conversation tips and getting our class to use their English. We used my IPod last Week and had them listen to a Mormon Message. (THANK YOU FOOTE) Thanks to Foote(my brother in law), he loaded my whole IPod and sent it to me. It has come in handy in more ways that one. Thank you. We have so many potential people that we want to work with. We have such a young class and a lot of great people. I am excited to get to know them better and to continue working with them.
The people here are nice once you get them to open up. They are very closed at first. They don't like change which makes sense because change for them was not always the best thing. I love this area and I'm learning to love it more and more. I can communicate with the people, I'm still trying to get used to the different accent.
I want all of you to know how much I love you and appreciate you! Sora Harward if you read this will you tell Sora Mullen to look up my blog? She said she is not getting the emails from my MOM. Nicole I got the pics of Cyd's wedding, she looked STUNNING!!!!!!! I am so happy for her. Thanks for sending those to me. I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Va iubesc,
Sora Hickman