Hello family and friends!
We had a wonderful week I have a lot of pictures from this last week and they will have to do because I will not be able to explain everything in words this week.
I can't believe that this time has come. I feel kinda weird. ha ha. I have about a week to finish serving the Lord with all my heart might mind and strength. Dad wrote me and said that maybe it would be good to talk about my testimony and my journey that I have had these last 18 months.
I love that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints. I know that as we live the principles taught in our church we will be happy. That does not mean that we will have an easy life, but we will have hope and trust that the Lord will take care of us. I know that God loves all of his children. That is why I am here in Romania speaking with the Romanian and Moldavian people about the word of God! He wants all of his children to return to him, so he has made it possible for missionaries like me and thousands of others to go to countries all over the world and find those who are ready to hear about Jesus Christ. I have gained a strong testimony of the Book of Mormon on my mission. As it states in the introduction that those who read it will become closer to their Savior. It is true. Read it and you will know!
I have a strong testimony of temples. The ordinances and covenants that we make in the temple are essential for our salvation. I also know that we can be sealed for time and all eternity in the temple and that this life is not the end. We have and even greater work after this life. I love the gospel, I am excited to come home and to share it with others in my own language. :)
I love you all so much. I can't wait to see Mom, Dad and Dan in about a week and a half. I thank you all for your support and for your love that you expressed to me through emails, letter, packages and prayer. I thank you all for everything. Have a wonderful week.
Va iubesc,
Sora Hickman